About the Division
Al Tasnim Rotomoulding Division was founded under Al Rida Enterprises L.L.C. in 2012. It was initially formed to carry out lining of pipe spools as there was a limited capacity for this specialized work in the country & much of the work had to be done outside Oman. After establishing a capability in pipe spool lining, the division then looked at producing other products to maximize utilization of the equipment & this led to the production of superior quality premium rotational molded products such as water tanks & road barriers.
With state-of-the-art equipment & testing facilities, the division has built a strong reputation in the market. Leveraging the knowledge & expertise of its highly skilled & qualified team, the division continually strives to provide a high quality customized service, meeting customer needs & expectations.
The division is also registered supplier of rotolined spools with Petroleum Development of Oman(PDO).
HSE & Quality
- With a committed to maintain the highest health, safety, & environmental standards, the division complies entirely with the laws & statutes of Oman.
- The division has successfully implements Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.
- The division has necessary equipment with capacity for spools of up to 1,000 mm (40”) diameter and length of up to 3,000 mm.
- Moulded from UV stabilised, FDA approved polyethylene grade, suitable for potable water in the extreme climate of the GCC
- Manufacturing complies with the requirements of BS 6920-2000.
- Fort castellation and brick shaped design inspired by the country’s many iconic forts.
- Road barriers & safety cones manufactured from high-quality UV stabilized polyethylene.
- Option to fill water or sand.
- Can be connected to cope with various traffic management tasks.
- Lightweight yet tough & sturdy, enabling ease of handling
- Available in red or white colorways