About the Division
The Oil & Gas Division executes multi-discipline engineering design, procurement, construction, pre-commissioning & commissioning services. The division’s largest subcontract is the Off-plot Delivery Contract (being executed by Al Turki Enterprises L.L.C.), a contract with Petroleum Development of Oman, which covers all Off-plot works in the south of Oman. This Division currently employs 6,000 people.
The division extensive track record proves its expertise in onshore multi-discipline engineering services. With the inception 1993 the division has grown into stature & soon become a specialist service provider in Oil & Gas Sector. On an average, the division executes supply & installation of 500 km of Flowlines & 100 KM of Pipelines/Headers (CS/GRE/DSS) of various size ranging upto 24″ ø (approx. 300 different well completions). The range of services include installations of HDPE Pipe Lining, around 500 km per year, & carrying out Rotolining of Pipes & Spools for on-plot applications. Integrity maintenance, Station works, MSV’s Manifolds, fast tracked Civil & Infrastructure Development, Electrical, Control & Automation Engineering services are part of the routine scope of work.
The division is continuously on the move to engage top notch innovative measures to enhance our reputation as a leading EPC service provider. The latest addition to the suite of services provided by the group is introduction of “Automatic Welding” to support the fast track construction projects.
There is a highly experienced management team which ensures the successful completion of integrated projects with the capacity to oversee large scale Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contracts.
HSE & Quality
- ODC South achieved working of 761 days & 39.1 million man-hours without LTI as of 31st July 2016. In the process, completed driving of 53.83 million kilometres without RTA related LTI as of 31st July 2016.
- ODC Bahja completed 4 years & achieved 12 million man-hours without LTI. 30 million kilometres were driven without RTA related LTI as of 29th March 2016.
- ODC Marmul completed 4 years & achieved 15.28 million man-hours without LTI. 26.75 million kilometres were driven without RTA related LTI as of 13th August 2016.
- ODC Amal completed 3 years & achieved 4.83 million man-hours without LTI. 8.89 million kilometres were driven without RTA related LTI as of 21st September 2015.
- ODC Nimr completed 02 years & achieved 12.8 million man-hours without LTI. 16.6 million kilometres were driven without RTA related LTI as of 2nd July 2016.
- The Oil & Gas Division is ISO 9001:2008 Certified.
- Flowlines from Well Location to Gathering Station / Manifolds / Multi Port Selector Valves (MSVs).
- FEED & DD of field development including MSVs, Headers, Flow Metering etc.
- Civil design of well pads & Access Road
- Detailed Design (DD) of Buildings, Warehouses, Workshops etc.
- Electrical Infrastructure to support Flowlines including OHL design & Well pad Electrification.
- Control & Automation (C&A) design to automate well hook-ups
- New or upgraded class 2 flow lines, headers and new class 1 GRP flow lines
- Manifold, MSVs
- 33 kV overhead spur lines
- Integrity Projects to upgrade existing off-plot facilities
- DD based on standard Drawing package for new or upgrading of Oil and Gas well hook-ups, well testing and associated off-plot facilities
- Plot plan development details, topographic work, & soil investigation amongst others
- Site preparation drawings: roads, ramps & paving, culverts, fencing, gates & access barriers, parking lots, wadi & flood protection, general notes & legends amongst others
- External works: potable water network, roof tanks, sewage/drainage layout & details, soak away pits, sceptic tanks, irrigation networks & soft landscaping amongst others
- Equipment foundations: design calculations & drawings
- Valve operating platforms, walkover & crossover platforms
- Pipe supports, pipe racks & bridges, sleeves
- Sun shades: GA, foundations & details
- Pump houses & miscellaneous sheds & structures
- Line Pipes (CS & GRE), LLRTP Pipes
- Duplex Stainless Steel / Stainless Steel / Carbon Steel Pipes & Fittings
- Valves – Gate / Globe / Check / Ball / Choke & Monoflange
- Beam Pump Skids & Motors
- Instrument Air Compressor Packages
- MSV Skid Mounted Well Test Units
- Electrical Hook-up Material
- Motor Control Panels/Utilities
- Wellhead Transformer Packages
- Concrete/Wooden Poles for OHL
- Fibre Optic Cable
- Water Cut Meters
- Electromagnetic Flow Meters
- Multi-Phase Flow Meters
- Remote Terminal Units
- Rod Pump Controllers
- Smart Coriolis Flow Meters
- Temperature & Pressure Gauges
- Activities associated with installation & pre-commissioning of Flowlines (GRE, CS, DSS), Pipelines (CS, GRE) & associated utility support.
- PE Lining of CS Pipelines
- Hydrostatic Testing of CS, CS+PE & GRE Pipelines
- MSV / Manifold Installation
- Heat Shrink Sleeve Application
- LLRTP Reclaiming/Laying
- 33KV OHL Construction
- Installation & Testing of MSVs, HV Transformers 33kV/433V
- Laying & Termination of HV/LV Cables
- C & A activities related to well automation & fluid metering.
- Integrity Services such as Flowline & Pipeline Replacements
- Civil Support for above ground / underground Pipelines, On-plot surface equipment etc.
- Earthwork for Access Roads & Well site.
- Commissioning support prior to introducing Hydrocarbons
- Live function & performance test for all systems
- Provision of all necessary plant, equipment, scaffolding & hand tools, management support, training, logistics, work planning.
- Pre-commissioning of the facilities (multi-discipline).
- Road construction & repair
- Miscellaneous civil well pads & pad access roads
- Emergency flow line & pipeline repairs