About the Group
The origins of Al Tasnim Group (100% Omani owned) date back over four decades. During these forty years, the Group has become one of the most reputed all service group in Oman’s construction industry. The Group has achieved this by basing everything it does on its core values of HSE & quality. Al Tasnim has consolidated its position at the forefront of Oman’s construction industry by playing an active role in providing the Country with some of its most recognizable landmarks.
Al Tasnim has grown from a small family business to one that leads the industry in contracting, manufacturing of cement products, building finishes products & roads, asphalt & infrastructure works, amongst other product offerings.
With a diverse team of over 20,000 employees, Al Tasnim Group endeavors to provide Oman with international quality products & skills to meet the demands of the growing nation.
Our Range Of Activities
- Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Construction.
- Turnkey Projects for Landscaping & Irrigation.
- Steel Fabrication & Structural Steel Works.
- Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation Installations for Oil field operations.
- Carpentry, Joinery, Aluminium.
- GRC/GRP, Gypsum & Dressed Stones.
- A solid reputation for quality, craftsmanship & timely delivery, as is evident from the number of landmark structures in the Sultanate;
- A substantial base of skilled & qualified personnel;
- An asset base comprising of land & quarries, manufacturing plants, construction equipment & a large fleet of commercial vehicles;
- Trust & support of Financial Institutions / Banks;
- An investment in latest technology through an IT department with state of the art hardware & software;
- Four decades of business experience of handling varied & complex projects in the Sultanate;
- Our prestigious clients who favor us with repeat business;
- Number of awards & achievements for HSE compliance.
HSE & Quality
We strive to generate wealth for our shareholders & create an economic benefit for our associates. To do this, we aim to achieve complete customer satisfaction by applying modern technology, technical expertise & optimum utilization of our resources for our projects & products without any compromise towards respect for the environment & protecting the health & safety of our employees.
|Ministry of Defence, Oman||Royal Oman Police, Oman|
|Ministry of Education, Oman||Sultan Qaboos University, Oman|
|Ministry of Health, Oman||Petroleum Development of Oman, Oman|
|Ministry of Justice, Oman||Central Bank of Oman, Oman|
|Diwan of the Royal Court, Oman||Al Mouj Muscat (formerly The Wave Muscat), Oman|
|Muscat Municipality, Oman||The Chedi Muscat, Oman|
|Oman Munitions & Production Company, Oman||National Bank of Oman SAOG, Oman|