About the Subdivision
Infrastructure subdivision is headed by a team of qualified Electrical, Mechanical & Drainage engineers with many years of experience behind them, a strength when bidding & delivering EPC contracts. With an eye of developing markets & technologies. The Group in the process of setting up a district cooling team to cater the needs of ever growing air conditioning markets.
All operations are centrally controlled from Sohar which is backed up by the tendering department & the finance department from the corporate headquarters at Muscat.
The Infrastructure subdivision is able to execute works relating to:
- Water supply lines (large networks);
- Drainage systems (both gravity & pressurized systems);
- Concrete/HDPE chambers & manholes;
- Jack wells/Sea water intake piping;
- Water Treatment Plants;
- Sewage Treatment Plants;
- All associated civil works for treatment plants;
- Electrical substation works up to 33KV;
- Major electrical works relating to distribution networks including transformers/sub stations/main panel rooms etc;
- Low current systems for both security & safety systems;
- Public Address systems;
- Firefighting systems.